Friday, October 07, 2005

Scott is home

Folks, I apologize for not being able to update the blog since earlier this week. I returned home to SW Wisconsin Wednesday afternoon because of family emergency.

I've emailed others in Louisiana who were interested in keeping the blog and hope they will be able to continue updating us on the exciting news from Lafayette. From what I hear, there is good news coming!

Thanks for allowing me to tell the MN Lifeline story through this week. I also encourage you to visit the Rochester MN Post Bulletin, where a blog has been kept by the reporter and photographer visiting us earlier this week: http://www.postbulletin.com/.

Scott Harpin

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hello from another Lafayette SNS Heymann Center volunteer. I was one of the 16 civ temp PHS nurses that came in to staff the shelter on October 1st. I enjoyed reading you blog, and would like to share mine with you. It was a great honor to work with you all, (y'all) and it was a proud day when we sent our last special needs evacuee to his new home. Please feel free to read my blog and share it with others, you know how amazing a privelidge it was to be able to help these folks out. I think it can only be appreciated by those of us that were there, and I feel honored to have been there.
http://lahuricanemedicallrelief.blogspot.com/

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home