Thursday, September 22, 2005

Henry S. Jacob Camp

We're here -- we've arrived in Utica, Mississippi. A group went into town -- and turned back around. It's going to be a slow few days. I'm hoping I can scare up a good book somewhere before the rain starts.

I have several posts that haven't made it up on the blog yet -- sorry. As soon as I have cellular internet connectivity I'll beam them up.

We're looking forward to the arrival of the next team. It's not clear yet whether we'll move back to Lafayette, or stay here and fly back home from here.


I talked to Scott Harpin from the wave 2 team this evening - I'm hoping that he'll be able to continue the blog through the next 2 weeks so that those of us from the first group can continue to follow vicariously, and the folks from the third group will have some idea what they're walking into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home